Welcome to ProCDL
Recent News in the Truck Driving Industry
According to the 2015 Truck Driver Shortage Analysis report prepared by the American Trucking Association, the truck driving industry has been suffering an increasing shortage of drivers over the last 15 years. In fact, at the end of 2014 this shortage was approximately 38,000 drivers! Other analysts reported the number to be at 48,000 drivers for 2015, which is the highest ever! The shortage is growing each year, and is predicted to reach approximately 175,000 by 2024! Based on these statistics, a career in the Trucking Driving Industry is a promising career opportunity. Click here to read the full report
If you are interested in taking advantage of the shortage of commercial truck drivers,
Let ProCDL Train You!
Why Choose to Train with ProCDL?
At ProCDL, we offer:
- A free Prospective Commercial Truck Drivers’ Employment Orientation Seminar
- Very competitive rates on an hourly basis – pay only for the training you need!
- Flexible training schedules that accommodate even the busiest schedules – train on weekdays, evenings, or weekends.
- Unique one-on-one personalized instruction – one instructor per student!
- Innovative training methods – the classroom is the vehicle the student will be learning to drive – 100% of the training is in the truck!
- Training with modern fleet specified vehicles on customized training routes.
- Efficient and effective training – normally, our students are driving trucks or tractor-trailers, in city traffic, within their first four hours of training.
- Integrity – during the first four hours of training, if your instructor feels that you are not likely to become and employable truck driver in a reasonable period of time, he/she will inform you. You may then decide to discontinue training and pay only for the fours hours training you received or you may decide to continue training for as long as you feel it is worth your time and money.
- Training of drivers for small, medium and large businesses